Running away to get married in Thailand, with family and friends in tow...

Monday, March 12, 2007

Bachelorette fun

My coworker, Sarah, had set up a low-key bachelorette evening for me on Wednesday. I told her to surprise me...



After work, she gave me my veil to wear. It was hilarious. There were four playing cards of naked men of varying sizes. They looked like someone who had responded to one of those ads in the back of the Austin Chronicle -- 'models wanted - all types'...I'll let you do all the imagination on that part. Thinking that it was still daytime, and we were heading to Central Market, we decided it would be best to cover up the penii. I had my other coworker, Aaron, cover the penii with yellow sticky notes. He misjudged one guy who was quite endowed, so his head was poking out from the post it note.


Aaron putting the yellow sticky notes over the penii


Sarah and I went over to Central Market to pick out a cake. The lady (an older lady) at the bakery asked if it was my birthday. I told her that it was my bachelorette. She came up to me to look at the veil, saw the naked men with post it notes, and said, "Oh my!" The other lady in the bakery had a look, and they just laughed after that.


Me wearing my veil with naked men, condoms, lube, mini handcuffs, and bells


Sarah took me to ZTejas down on 6th Street. We met up with Dixie, Nealia, Natalie, Sarah E, and Susie. They put us way in the back room in the corner, ironically, next to a table with a few small children :p


Tassel pasties..will be fun! ;)


I got a few outfits for the honeymoon, a great (and big) book -- The Guide to Getting it On, and a massaging neck pillow. The book proved for great entertainment at the party -- the illustrations were pretty interesting..is he missing a leg? where is his leg..oh..sex for the disabled!



We sucked on hard willie candies and blew up penis balloons. Actually, there was a balloon contest -- who could blow it up the fastest...we had the waiter videotape the event...Natalie's seemed to be in the lead, her penis was quite endowed...then it got loose, flew around in the air to slap me in the face! It was so hilarious!



We ate cake covered with penis pencil toppers, had some good laughs. Sarah K popped a penis that startled the whole restaurant.



Sarah, Susie, Nealia and I went to The Gallery after dinner. It's a place where bands play, a small venue above the Continental Club. It was pretty cool...we ended the night with a wild game of ping pong upstairs...

2 comments:

lys said...

I could only think of butternut squash as the balloons got bigger in the video... ;-)

christine said...

LOL 'penii'. I'll say it again, CONGRATULATIONS!! I don't think anyone can look happier than you do right now. :) So happy for you!