Running away to get married in Thailand, with family and friends in tow...

Monday, April 9, 2007

Just because I share a tuk tuk ride does not mean I want to have sex with you!!!

Now that got your attention...

So I don't think I'm going to be nice to anyone anymore on this trip. Sorry people. So I got to Krabi this evening...only 2 travellers left on the bus. Me and a guy from Liberia. He looked lost, and I had a book, so I said, hey, we can share a tuk tuk into town and split the cost. We talked a bit on the ride into town...just trying to be social, that's all...

So anyways, we get to a hotel, and I tell him that I'm going to stay here, but there are other places nearby. He said he'd stay there too since he was there. I ask the lady in Thai for 2 rooms, so they show us two rooms (the Liberian guy follows me in both rooms which kinda creeps me out...but the hotel staff is there). I say, they both look good, nice and clean...

The Liberian guy asks...are we getting two rooms? Is it a problem if we share a room?

WTF, where did that come from? I say, um..I'm married, my husband would not like that (which is true now).

After I put my things down in the room, I went to check in, hoping that the Liberian guy was not there...he was out in the hallway, so we did the check in at the same time. I so wanted to ditch him. He was like, what are you going to do now? I said, I'm going to try to fix my shoe (my sole is severely coming off) and internet...trying to get rid of him, really, because I could close the internet place down if I have to get rid of him. He said that he was going to put his backpack up, so he went back up...I kinda escaped to internet..hopefully I won't see him again since I leave in the morning...

So anyways, I guess the point is...because I'm Thai and in Thailand does not mean I'm looking for a farang sugar daddy...I already have one, thanks. No more being nice and talking to the farang guys for me while I'm here! I'm turning on bitch mode.

1 comment:

CU said...

oh, now you're turning on "bitch mode"...thought that was on all the time ;p

glad you're having fun.